Blog by Deiwert Insurance, www.erieinsurance.com
When Erie Insurance opened for business in 1925, our co-founder H.O. Hirt inspired us with his motto: Never lose the human touch.
Well… these days, the “human touch” looks a lot different. But that spirit is still alive in us at ERIE, where we’re still here for you and the communities we serve.
Check our COVID-19 Information Center for the latest news and announcements. For questions about your specific policy, review our COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions.
In case you missed it: Here’s a recap of what we’re doing to help.
HOW IS ERIE INSURANCE HELPING CUSTOMERS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS?
We’re providing financial relief, flexible payment options, community support and more. Here’s what to know.
- Customer dividends, mailed directly to you in May
- Lower auto insurance rates for long-term relief
- Flexible payment and billing options
- Contact-free life insurance coverage
- Expanding identity recovery services to extended family members living elsewhere
- Gift card reimbursement coverage
- Giving back to our hometown
- Giving back to our agents and all the communities we serve